Skip to main content

About me

-About Me-
Well I am Danyal Ahmed from lyari Karachi Pakistan basically i liked to spend time using computer and liked editing videos and using Photoshop I am not very social i also liked coding and that's why i had done web designing course from EJIIT and also done computer hardware repairing courses but now a days i am mostly focused on Graphic designing and color grading videos i don't have a high-end camera so my video became choppy and so over exposed sometime Hope when i will get i get enough money i will buy a DSLR and then i will do my best with my skills and one more thing i am also using the !0yrs old Laptop Dell E6400  its pic is below this paragraph:


E6400 heat machine
Dell E6400 Released in 2008


And i also have my pic when i was learning computer hardware repairing at EJIIT its also below  this statement:


Danyal Ahmed,WhodanyalAhmed in EJIIT
Deep like my past


Comments