Skip to main content

After leaving job

Hello! Bru
as I told you in last article that i just left the job then after leaving that job on coming sunday we went to Russian Beach with my sister and there family it was a Great Day spending with them and at the beach.So i have clicked and record some shit I will put that under this paragraph:
 

russian beach

our hut




so there are the picture and video that I took there.

After Two - Three Days:

So after having fun at the beach then 2-3 three days later I went to submit my CV's at many stores like Chase up,Imtiyaz,Jan(supermarket),Ufone regional sales office,Call center at shahr e Faisal and hyperstar we submitted two CV's there because of confusion....
                                                                                Yeah i took some pictures there..which are below:

hyperstar by whodanyalahmed
Hyperstar Night view

So i liked the second picture which is good for writing quotation because there are some vibes which makes it different so I decided to write the Thomas Edison Quote which i loved from the Dan Mace video which is "Getting to 368" I loved this video...If you don't know him then must checkout his story.
The edited picture is under this text:

With Quote
Thats it for now...
Allah Hafiz
Boobye
TC. 

Comments