Skip to main content

what i do?i Got new Job! - Little Biography

Hey! Broohs
So first i am student i had complete my Intermediate just about 1.2 months ago and I'll join university may be after 2 to 3 months will tell you when I got admission in any.....
From 2014 to 2016:
                                                                                       I had worked in my uncles shop as a sales man when I was in 8th standard i first went in June July's vacation and they didn't pay me any penny then again my father send me there when I was in 9th standard near Tariq Rd branch then i leave because of my exams issue then i rejoined as a stoke manager and sales man then I leave again because of my final matriculation exams i don't wanted to Compromise on that then I just leaved in One Month and They payed me exact PKR 6000/=($60) if PKR100.


From 2016 to 2018:
                                                                                      After my matriculation when i joined college at S.M Science Govt. college I started working at my dads shop I worked there until I done my Intermediate I take leave for 2 months and on the last day my bike also get issue(Piston jammed) my dad was very disappointed from me.Picture at shop under this paragraph:

whodanyalahmed while working
At Shop

                                                                                     i usually study at shop whenever i have free time but after leaving the shop I started studying with my bestest Friend Rohit Singh we did our best we daily study approx 4-5 hours then it extends to more then 12 hours when my boards were near we studied in two library's one near at Arth  or Ath chowk called lyari library and the one near kharadar called Memon welfare Library but the Memon welfare library was paid they did a little cooperate with me but my friend did alot work on him and me too  i will put his pic and library picture under this paragraph:


goverment lyari library
Preparations of board

while entering









































PS:This is free library...this 
really worth it.







 Now a Days:
                          Then my last exam was on 1st Ramadan when my exams got finished i spent whole Ramadan at home doing nothing but learned alot about photography and Adobe Illustrator.On 26th Roza(11th June) I gave an interview At Amma Tower then I was appointed On 21th June but may be I'll leave that job because there are alot things I have to do....Yeah I am mad because I applied for job at wrong time.
                                                                          Now I can't do anything except leaving job because i have to prepare for Practicals and ECAT too... and here I am writing this blog.
what happened next read here.
Thanks for reading this whole blog if you did....
Have a nice day...
Good bye..
TC.

Comments

  1. MashAllah .You are very conscious about your studies..you should focus on your goals.. Good luck boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment