Skip to main content

Second Week Of OCT 2018 - The worst week of 2018

Asalam-o-Alikum!
so I am not posting from along time because I was busy with my university entry test preparation and I just got job as a Maths Teacher in HME(House of modern English).I got job on 9th Oct 2018 on the next day that was the worst day of 2018 so All the things happened to me I will explain you under:


1 - Bike Chain Problem:

                                  In the morning I was going to take my provisional and character certificate from college on my bike when i reached at moosa lane accidentally I heard I voice coming from my chain but I didn't realised where it had come from....then I continue start riding my bike at normal speed then my chain got stuck in internal gear of the engine but thanks to ALLAH I was saved then I went to mechanic for solving issue.
                                                     Then when  I went to college collected my both certificates then.

2 - Traffic Police:
                              when i was going back to home I usually take one way because there is no police but on that day that was there and he stopped me and said you are going in wrong way I will fine you ~$5. Then I gave him $0.5 and he aband me then I safely went home.
                                       Then in afternoon at 14:50 I went with my friend for second job at
Aptech but on the way.

3 - Phone Snatched:

                               When we reached at Kharadar near My School(KMA Boys Secondary School) Two baloch riders drag my bike in wall and extrude my keys from bike and he started abusing me and saying give me your phone and wallet and He has gun inside his shirt....I wasn't giving my phone then he started extruded his gun then I get afraid and gave my phone to him and said please give me my sim and sd card....(Yeah! i know I am fu*kin' d*ck head and we even don't know he had gun or not....but seriously phone can be recovered but not life).

4 - Mom's Uncle Death:

                                   In evening we found out that my mom's uncle passed away then we went to his funeral.

5 - In Funeral Accident:
                                   After his funeral when I was waiting for my mom to come at parking lot.My second mom's uncle said to me to bring some rice from there home then I went to there home got some rice in tray when I was near stairs there is a speed breaker(Land plaster) in which my slipper got stuck I fall with slide(friction) and I got my leg a little injured.

                                              Then on 13 Oct 2018...

6 - Bike Accident:

                           Then on 13 Oct 2018 me and my friend going to repair his laptop after we get free early then my friend says its saturday then we should go to sea view then I said why not...then after having fun at sea view we were going to home then....I don't know what happened to my friend he slipped the bike and he got injured on face near eye and on his pinky finger and I got injured on hand and on my same leg.
                                         But thanks to ALLAH we are both safe and fine....that's all for now....I dont have camera and phone so I will not be able to take photos for a while...Now I will be back with my new phone BLOG. 
Peace.


  

Comments