Skip to main content

Worst Week of 2019 April

Where I was?


                       So recently I was not posting anything on any of my blog in Danismobility and in this blog because I Got too busy after entering in university life and my life just got F**ked up by university as I am in BBSUL(Best but worst uni) and I am getting too many assignment for no reason I don't found anything that I am learning new things from those assignments I will talk to you about my university later on lets come too point and I was busy in posting content on my new E-commerce website(Deesygn Yes I am doing promotion) that's why i was unable to post my shit and I was doing to much procrastination that's also the reason.....


BBSUL cs & it campus whodanyalahmed
BBSUL CS & IT Campus


1 - Laptop Charger short-circuit:


                   On Tuesday when I came back from university I take out my charger and laptop from my university bag and plugged my charger in the socket and there was a spark sound coming from my charger's adapter cord then I switch off the button and plug the cord tightly again I switched on the button then after some spark sound there was some smoke coming out from the adapter and My presentation was on next day. 


2 - Challan:


                        Then after coming from work I went to saddar market to buy the new adapter while I was coming back to home there was some traffic Police was standing beside the road I didn't notice them and I don't wear Helmet while riding Bike(I know I violating rules tho) then they did challan of Rs. 170 or $1.20.


3 - Maths score:


                         My mid was started on 11 March and got ended on 18th march.My first paper was Maths and I did my best and did practice all day long I even know the answer's of the questions when my mids got our and my regular classes got started on 3rd April there was my Maths period our teacher just announced the number's of mid term paper and I got only 13 marks which lead me to third depression...


3 - Police took Bike:

                          

                                      Then on thursday me and my friend went saddar again for his friends work we went to regal chowk where we want to buy something I just parked my bike on road we went in market for about 5 mins then after coming back from market When we reached to my bike place where I Parked my bike then I didn't find my bike there then I was sure but not 100% that police might have took my bike because my bike was parked in No Parking. Then we reached at police station where I found my bike(sigh when i saw) Parked there and we payed the penalty

4 - Wallet and phone missed:


                                                                                      On 7th April 2019 me and my old school friends went to Hawksbay(Beachfor outing after reaching to the destination after reaching beach I gave my wallet and phone to one of my friend to lodge my wallet and phone to take care then we went to the beach to enjoy and after coming back I asked my friend for my phone and wallet He said I don't have your phone. I was thinking he is just kidding with me and then he even don't know where he had lodge the things and then after too many searching near our bikes we finally good bye the beach with my phone and wallet.



5 - ICT Marks:

                         On Monday when I Got my ICT subject marks(Least marks then all subjects) and that was only 25 out of 11.

6 - SIM Problem:


                                                                                      On monday night I called my friend for the sim because my phone was lost then he said come at my shop when I reached near his shop he was gone then I said I will dublicate next day then on next day(Tuesday) he came at the place where I called him but  when he reached at that place his device(SIM verification machine) was not in working condition its device touch was not working and then I just bought the sim from communication shop. 

Comments